Can you be more specific about what services you offer?
Certainly... we do anything and everything that has to do with running an offline business online. Our focus is on retailers, manufacturers, and service providers. We DON"T work with e-commerce, online shopping, software, or digitally delivered service providers. Our services include:
| WEB DEVELOPMENT (build sites, create sales funnels & landing pages, logos, brand assets)
|DIRECTORY LISTINGS & CITATIONS (claim, unify, optimize, & maintain digital identity)
| ORGANIC & PAID SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (S.E.O., Pay Per Click, Adwords, etc)
| DIGITAL DISPLAY ADVERTISING & RETARGETING (Facebook & Instagram advertising, programmatic ads, geofencing, real-time bidding)
| SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT (branding, content syndication, marketing)
| REPUTATION MANAGEMENT (review generation, feedback response, reputation marketing)
| YOUTUBE ADVERTISING (channel creation & promotion, paid video marketing)
| EMAIL CAMPAIGNS (lead generation, automated follow up/response, newsletters, etc.)
| MARKETING AUTOMATION
| TEXT MESSAGE MARKETING
| LOYALTY & REWARDS PROGRAMS
| WEB HOSTING
| SITE SPEED OPTIMIZATION
| WEB APP DEVELOPMENT
I am small/just starting out & on a tight budget...
No problem. First of all our owner, Jason Roberts, was homeless for several years before founding 9th Street Media. His vision was to be able to help individuals & small businesses without gouging them.
For example, we offer a core monthly service that can make ANY business look well established. For $300 a month plus a one time $300 set up fee we will:
1) Claim over 70 directory listings like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Aol, Yellowpages, etc.
2) Claim and/or optimize your GMB listing & Facebook pages
3) Make sure that on EVERY digital property your Business Details & Descriptions are identical & uniform and most importantly, that the information doesn't change.
4) Upload 10 to 25 pictures that represent your brand and make sure that all listings have the same pictures and keep the right ones featured
5) Help you generate good reviews on up to 60 different sites including Google with an automated reputation management platform that emails and sends text message requests to your clients asking for feedback and then helps you to solve problems before they go as live complaints OR makes it easy and quick for them to go live with good reviews.
6) Market and promote good reviews with a live feed on your website from all 60 sources featuring ONLY 5-star ratings.
7) Create matching covers & upload them to your GMB, FB, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn. Plus, promote them as a social post including on Instagram.
8) Create & upload a new set of matching covers 10 times per year promoting holidays, positive reviews, and/or special offers from your business
9) Curate & create 40+ unique, relevant social media posts each month and then post them to your GMB listing, FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn with hashtags designed to help you grow an audience
10) Establish a youtube channel for your brand with matching artwork to your social media and assist you with uploading, naming, and SEO optimizing up to 10 videos per month (note: videos must be provided by you at your trouble or expense)
11) Be available to you as an advisor for any other advertising or marketing activities you may be considering like print advertising or direct mail, etc.
That is a LOT of value for $300 buck per month... NOBODY with our reputation and/or skillset is offering that much work for that price, to the best of our knowledge.
How much do you charge to build a website?
We can build you a dynamic, SEO optimized one-page website that will blow your mind for as little as $600.
Consumers these days expect to get all their desired information about offline businesses on their home page anyway. They don't want to read a book, so to speak. They prefer short quick explanations about who you are, what you offer, what makes you different, and how to reach you. They also want mobile-friendliness, and "one-touch" call, find, and contact, etc. functionality, all of which are included in our one-pager.
For clients with bigger needs due to extensive menu or product offerings, we are happy to provide a free, no pressure, no-obligation consultation and give you an exact price quote.
Do you offer hosting? If so, how much?
We do offer web hosting but only for customers that either hire us to build/upgrade their websites or for those that purchase other services from us.
We charge $400 per year, prepaid annually for secure hosting on our dedicated servers which includes SSL encryption, site security, daily backup, and periodic maintenance. We give a generous discount the first year for clients that hire us to build/upgrade their site(s). And, we offer a volume discount for clients with multiple web properties.
For your own protection, we prefer not to sell domain names. We ask our clients to get their own domain name from godaddy or name.com and then simply have the DNS point to our servers.